Sunday, June 29, 2008

New friends everywhere















In some cases using the train makes crossing the city easier that is why today we took the train and met an old friend of mine. To our biggest surprise the train was a brand new, stylish one. Zsolti enjoyed it a lot.
He was very happy to realize my friend has a 6 years old son and just like they grow up together they find each others company very entertaining. We already arranged a new appointment to visit again so the kids can play more.
We had a great time and my friend prepared an excellent lunch for us.
During the hottest hours it was pleasant to hide in the house, the boys were playing the computer ( they did not mind it at all ) and we caught up on some years.
It seems I was in the best place at the best time, the husband of my friend is a musician. I mentioned to him I am missing practicing the piano a lot and he said he cant let me to be without a practice piano and he lent me a piano, which I am soooo grateful.

No comments: