Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Movie morning with my mom and busy afternoon with a friend

One of my mother's dream came true, we went to see a movie she wanted to see. Wish the whole day would have been that happy. It was not a Monday but it started like a disasterous Monday.
The traffic was against me and it took a lot longer to get Zsolti to my friend. Finally I was there and I was still in time... when it turned out my cellphone stopped working and I could not get into the apartment of my friend without a phonecall...
After 15 minutes of sreaming around the building someone who also lives there left the house and I could get in... after this challange was over I missed all the possible bus, underground lines. So getting to the movie theatre took 45 minutes ( instead of 20) .. the good new I still made it to the beginning of the movie... and after all those traumatic events I could sit down and relax...
After the movie I went back to my friend where Zsolti had fun... and I told her the whole story.
I got to know her grandchild who is the same age as little Heni. This little lady was so talkative and very cheerful. At the end of the day we went to have an ice cream cone with all of them. Nice ending of a hard day.

No comments: