Friday, July 18, 2008

Special day of my mother



Early in the morning Zsolti and me left the house for doing some rounds... getting ready for the birthday of my mother.
I already knew where I would like to buy the cake for her but I needed to get some administration done before getting the cake.
The heart of the city, Downtown is mostly filled with offices and banks. That is where we were heading to when we passed by one of our famous sight the Chain Bridge...
During the night is it nicely lit... this is how it looks during the day... the royal castle is visible in the background.
I got very lucky because I found a very good cake for my mom. We had a nice lunch together and after we tried to play with one of her gifts, UNO cards. I did not know I can buy this card in Hungary. It seems things change a little... so Zsolti tried to teach my mom how to play UNO. Heni with her 4 years did not let us play though. :)
















Finally when our stomach was ready my mom got her cake for her 50's birthday. Heni enjoyed the cake the most. She started to dig the cherries out with her little hands. In few seconds she had cream all over on her. :)


No comments: