Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Visiting my father

http://users1.ml.mindenkilapja.hu/users/oazis-lakopark/uploads/god_02_976_2007112994709_693.jpg

Changing of our plans and mostly the weather made it possible to fit an other trip to our schedule.
Around 3 in the afternoon the decision was made we are going to visit my father today. The trip was a little adventurous as the train stop is few miles away from the village he lives in and the bus connections are not too good...
We were blessed with a good weather, even the sun was peeking on us.
After an hour walk we arrived, shortly we took another walk around the village.
Long time ago I was a postman in that village so I knew the people who live there quite good.
I visited unexpectedly my old friend who was home! and she was very happy to see us.
After solving some of my father's computer program we spent the night in his residence and left early in the morning.

No comments: